Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Corporate Docs Scam

SCAM ALERT! Got an intersting letter from Corporate Records Service asking me to send them my corporate info (officers, shareholders, etc.) along with a check or credit card payment of $125. They'll then file the "documents to satisfy the annual minutes requirement for your corporation." These are documents you file every year when you renew your corporation. This scam has been reported elsewhere:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Corporate-Records-Service.aspx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten that specific one, but I sure get hit by alot of people wanting things like that, especially re my trademarks... e'd and snail mail. What a pain and a waste of time!

I just don't respond to anything that asks for records without checking with the agency that really deserves them...